Mark Jansen Guitar Studio - Learn Right, Learn for Life
RSS

Recent Posts

A few spaces for personal tuition left
NEW STUDIO ADDRESS
New Year, 2013, Make it count.
Beginner Guitar: Book One: B1
Online Guitar Lessons

Categories

2014
Online Lessons
powered by

My Blog

A few spaces for personal tuition left

Hi everyone

The year is off to a flying start. Many students returning, and a few new students ready to take on the challenge and ultimate enjoyment of learning to play the guitar from me. I still have a few spots available if you or someone you know, would like to learn to play guitar, either as a beginner or a student who feels stuck and needs some direction or inspiration. Contact me ASAP

I have a new band B Majar. yes B Majar. (Bruno, Mark and Jesse and Richard). ready for gigs around the Top of the south island. contact me for details and costs.

Welcome back one and all, let's get strumming and plucking.

Take care out there

Mark Jansen

15 Comments to A few spaces for personal tuition left:

Comments RSS
Reuben Prestidge on Thursday, 20 February 2014 9:05 p.m.
Hi Mark Mum wants 2 know if U could do electric guitar lessons4 me when u come out 2 mapua school on Thursday mornings. Rp
Reply to comment

karriere navigator on Friday, 14 March 2014 1:22 a.m.
Thank you for sharing this information realy it is very helpful for me.
Reply to comment

livewetten on Monday, 28 April 2014 9:46 a.m.
Online Gluecksspiel Chancen
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Saturday, 30 August 2014 4:39 p.m.
It is without a doubt appreciated that which the amount of the many shelves, centered at our new kitchen is all about 300 cm You might as well be present in beautiful chemicals structural consuming, exciting designs.
Reply to comment

sklep internetowy on Friday, 5 September 2014 10:12 p.m.
this deliver the results brings in this particular indoors sorts of endless adornment uniform, transparent shutters of cotton
Reply to comment

site on Thursday, 11 September 2014 2:55 p.m.
we can furnish the lining of the dwelling, flat and office everywhere most of us work The indoors of your modern day with a feel involving austerity in addition to minimalism could possibly not
Reply to comment

adresy on Friday, 10 October 2014 8:41 p.m.
The bathroom key function sterilizing. In addition , we'd like our comforts to draw in in order to their appearance and get the ideal climate The issue is how the drained hard taking care of each of our decorative feature many of us suffer
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Tuesday, 28 October 2014 6:27 a.m.
This will assure usa a larger amount of security measure, because damage utrapiona Is really interesting, for instance , ornamental stone
Reply to comment

title loans on Sunday, 9 November 2014 8:39 a.m.
The high premium rate associated gathering terms of cash improve build it degree extravagant and unsafe funding all entirely all altogether fully completely fully totally different, usually picked if all else fails. it is usually dominant to work out the fine print on any credit. this might be notably valid for day progresses from loan bosses. Regularly, leasers drive the receiver to pay off the whole adjusts of the mastercard before they are reaching to begin to pay off the high premium cash improves.
Reply to comment

www.approvedcashadvance.com/locations/norman/ on Sunday, 25 January 2015 3:33 a.m.
If this sounds like your state of affairs, the first issue you would like higher to apprehend is o not appear to be alone. Sadly, immeasurable people unit troubled in only identical approach, and in many cases, through no fault of their own.
Reply to comment

Kallise on Tuesday, 7 April 2015 2:49 a.m.
Hello! Thank you for your article. I’d like to try to compare it to my previous experience of learning English through Skype on online classes. I did around 10 conversations over Skype with a native speaker from http://preply.com/en. And I was pretty satisfied with their Quality. I think they have a strong teaching quality. Following their course curriculum now I can speak English like a native, They also provide personal tuition. But I Want to try another option.
Reply to comment

Arnulfo Tenney on Wednesday, 28 October 2015 3:41 a.m.
in really instance, any?
Reply to comment

best of my town on Wednesday, 25 May 2016 7:40 p.m.
The hqir options which are included all look really terrible on toddlers. The center will be the ultimate symbol oof lve and therefore the perfect favor for any wedding. Doing these things can help me tremendously.
Reply to comment

Replica Rolex on Tuesday, 6 September 2016 7:32 p.m.
I still have a few spots available if you or someone you know, would like to learn to play guitar.
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Thursday, 28 September 2017 3:01 p.m.