Mark Jansen Guitar Studio - Learn Right, Learn for Life
RSS

Recent Posts

New Beginnings
A few spaces for personal tuition left
New Year, 2013, Make it count.

Categories

2014
New Start
Online Lessons
powered by

My Blog

A few spaces for personal tuition left

Hi everyone

The year is off to a flying start. Many students returning, and a few new students ready to take on the challenge and ultimate enjoyment of learning to play the guitar from me. I still have a few spots available if you or someone you know, would like to learn to play guitar, either as a beginner or a student who feels stuck and needs some direction or inspiration. Contact me ASAP

I have a new band B Majar. yes B Majar. (Bruno, Mark and Jesse and Richard). ready for gigs around the Top of the south island. contact me for details and costs.

Welcome back one and all, let's get strumming and plucking.

Take care out there

Mark Jansen

8 Comments to A few spaces for personal tuition left:

Comments RSS
Reuben Prestidge on Thursday, 20 February 2014 8:05 p.m.
Hi Mark Mum wants 2 know if U could do electric guitar lessons4 me when u come out 2 mapua school on Thursday mornings. Rp
Reply to comment

karriere navigator on Friday, 14 March 2014 12:22 a.m.
Thank you for sharing this information realy it is very helpful for me.
Reply to comment

Replica Rolex on Tuesday, 6 September 2016 6:32 p.m.
I still have a few spots available if you or someone you know, would like to learn to play guitar.
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Thursday, 28 September 2017 2:01 p.m.
Reply to comment

Jack on Saturday, 1 September 2018 11:11 p.m.
I am very happy to visit here in the blog. This blog totally related the guitar studio enjoying for here. I really like to it for here. Mascara Boxes
Reply to comment

Write My Essay For ME on Monday, 20 May 2019 10:02 p.m.
Remembering examples and case studies for politics is the bane of my existence. I didn't take a bloody history course so why do I have to remember 2000 bloody elections and presidents.
Reply to comment

Write My Essay For Me on Tuesday, 28 May 2019 7:33 p.m.
Reply to comment

Assignment Doer on Thursday, 4 July 2019 9:45 p.m.
When they rundown books, transportation, and so on they are likely incorporating them in your expense of visiting, which is the means by which they decide the amount you can obtain, not in your educational cost. That implies that the cash they send you incorporates that sum.
Reply to comment