Mark Jansen Guitar Studio - Learn Right, Learn for Life
RSS

Recent Posts

New Beginnings
A few spaces for personal tuition left
New Year, 2013, Make it count.

Categories

2014
New Start
Online Lessons
powered by

My Blog

New Beginnings

Hi Hamilton.

I have arrived. Well after many weeks packing, travelling and now unpacking, I have a new guitar studio set up in Hamilton East. I will be offering and teaching students from Nelson online guitar lessons, from Monday 20th May 2019.

Exciting times and a new chapter in my life, living in the North Island. New Start.

New students are welcome in the new studio at 9 Jellicoe Drive, Hamilton east. 6 days a week, 9 until 9pm. Message me for times and availability.

Cant wait to meet new people, and teach my past students online.

All go, full steam ahead.

9 Comments to New Beginnings:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Friday, 7 June 2019 9:28 p.m.
h
Reply to comment

Rachel on Sunday, 9 June 2019 8:34 p.m.
Reply to comment

essay services uk on Saturday, 15 June 2019 9:27 p.m.
I used to take guitar lessons when I was younger. I love playing my favorite songs using my guitar. Playing the guitar lets me unwind and relax after having a stressful day. I usually play the guitar when I get home from work. I love how the melodies of the songs I play in my guitar soothe my senses. I have also taught my son to play the guitar. Like me, my son found it enjoyable and relaxing playing the guitar after having a long day in school.
Reply to comment

essay writing websites on Thursday, 4 July 2019 6:59 p.m.
It would appear that one of those articles that was produced by PC to purposely be irrational and after that submitted to logical diaries to demonstrate that individuals won't concede they don't get things.
Reply to comment

Paper Writers on Tuesday, 9 July 2019 2:33 a.m.
What is the relationship among guitar and music institute there are lots of instrumental music player but why only we seen guitar?
Reply to comment

Best Yeezy Replica For Men on Friday, 12 July 2019 1:19 p.m.
If the Modern Jogger isn't bad enough, Skechers is also selling a dress shoe with the Yeezy pattern called the Mersey. These repulsive pieces of garbage also sell for $90, but are made with DressKnit instead of SportKnit. Surely there's a difference.
Reply to comment

instagram viewer on Monday, 15 July 2019 10:42 p.m.
This is a wonderful product, taking into account all the information about it, this type of product that prevents user interest in the site, and you will share more ... good luck.
Reply to comment

buy an assignment online on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 7:18 p.m.
My instruction enables me to be as free, or ward, as I need. By setting off for college, I opened up new universes that generally would have been shut to me.
Reply to comment

https://www.bestessaypoint.com/ on Thursday, 18 July 2019 2:41 a.m.
I love your studio. Hope I will visit it next month. See you later!
Reply to comment